Saturday, September 14, 2013

I know I said I wouldn't BUT...

Okay, I don't want to sound bitter AND I did say that I wouldn't post any more photos of myself in my favourite skimpy underwear BUT it is true that no one from my family is going to happen across this particular blog OR start searching for pictures and stories about me using this particular log-in name, so I really am not going to worry about whether any of them happen to see me in nearly all my fifty-five-year-old glory. Not any more. To be honest, though, I don't post pictures of myself like this for my own titillation. I'm vain BUT the reason I post pictures like this is that I want to keep a record of how much fat I lose, how much muscle I gain and hopefully, someday, have an illustrated "from fat to fantastic" story of my own to tell.





No comments: